“The history of liberty is a history of resistance.” – Woodrow Wilson
Perhaps you’ve been tossed into an environment resembling either the 19th century or the third world, you are going to have to learn and carry out the skills that will support water, food, shelter, and safety. When you are able to provide these things for yourself and your community, you become more free.
Water Treatment: Every hellish disease imaginable comes from contaminated water: cholera, dysentery, typhoid fever, hepatitis A, to name a few. Below are various water treatment methods, BUT THE SPECIFIC EXTERMINATION OF DISEASE must be individually assessed by a professionally trained person.
1. WATER TREATMENT 1 (General Techniques) : http://answers.practicalaction.org/our-resources/community/water-and-sanitation-1-2
2. WATER TREATMENT 2 (Bio Sand Water Filter Construction): http://www.sswm.info/sites/default/files/reference_attachments/CAWST%202009%20Biosand%20Filter%20Manual.pdf
3. Survival Water Purification: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6GE42-kvADvODk1YThhZDUtNzEyNC00MDA4LThiNTAtZGY5NDQyNGI2M2Q2/edit
4. Sewer Disposal and Human Waste Management: http://tacticalintelligence.net/blog/survival-sanitation-how-to-deal-with-human-waste.htm
1. Practical Action Org: http://answers.practicalaction.org
Metal smithing http://answers.practicalaction.org/our-resources/collection/metalworking-and-blacksmithing-1
Food Processing http://answers.practicalaction.org/our-resources/community/food-processing-1-2
Meat Brining: http://preparednessadvice.com/food_storage/brining-meats-for-long-term-storage/#.V7TcN5grJ3A
Building Construction http://answers.practicalaction.org/our-resources/community/construction-6
52 Weeks to Preparedness: http://readynutrition.com/52-weeks-chapter-list/
LDS Preparedness Manual:http://thesurvivalmom.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/LDS-Preparedness-Manual.pdf and http://preparedldsfamily.blogspot.ca/p/free-downloads.html
Survival How To Skills – Prepper Reference Books:
The author assumes no
responsibility for the use or misuse of the
information contained in these documents,
or the content of websites listed.
FOR ACADEMIC STUDY PURPOSES ONLY.
The content of this blog is not guaranteed for accuracy, reliability, safety, or legality in all jurisdictions. It is presented for educational purposes only. You are responsible for your own actions. Refer to manufacturer documentation for safety.