FOOD – PRODUCTION:
Throughout history, many synthetic famines have been perpetuated by the powerful in order to crush the poor. The most important thing behind defense, is food sovereignty. EVERY MEMBER OF AN EQUAL SOCIETY MUST KNOW HOW TO PRODUCE FOOD. Don’t let the Vampires feed you poison. Don’t let the Zombies make you beg for the little bit of human food that they use to control the crowds. Be free. THERE IS NOTHING MORE SUBVERSIVE TO A TYRANT, THEN A SOCIETY THAT KNOWS HOW TO GROW THEIR OWN FOOD.
“The greatest change we need to make is from consumption to production, even if on a small scale, in our own gardens. If only 10% of us do this, there is enough for everyone. Hence the futility of revolutionaries who have no gardens, who depend on the very system they attack, and who produce words and bullets, not food and shelter.”
― Bill Mollison
1. Starting in Aquaponics: http://www.backyardaquaponics.com/Travis/IBCofAquaponics1.pdf
2. Alberta Aquaponics: http://www.albertaaquaponics.ca
3. Permaculture Manual PDF: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzsQQClGtr3WZDUxZjRlNGItOWNiNi00ZmQ2LWIyMDMtZTIxODZlODgwMDU4/view?layout=grid&pid=0BzsQQClGtr3WZjA5NGM1NDUtNjdjOC00MWRkLWJmYzQtNGZhYWI4ZjE0Y2Jl&sort=name&cindex=51&pref=2&pli=1
4. https://gardenpool.org/ and Barrel-ponics: http://gardenpool.org/online-classes/getting-started-in-barrelponics
6. https://permacultureprinciples.com and http://www.permaculture.org and https://permaculturegaia.joomla.com
7. http://www.squarefootgardening.com and http://www.squarefootgardening.org
“I think the world would function extremely well with millions of little cooperative groups, all in relation to each other.” – Bill Mollison
The author assumes no
responsibility for the use or misuse of the
information contained in these documents, or the content of websites listed.
FOR ACADEMIC STUDY PURPOSES ONLY. The content of this blog is not guaranteed for accuracy, reliability, safety, or legality in all jurisdictions. It is presented for educational purposes only. You are responsible for your own actions. Refer to manufacturer documentation for safety.