Gandalf: “All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil.”
– Fellowship of the Ring
You are not going to get far without energy sources for everything from cooking and heating to manufacturing of goods. You NEED energy. However, since the Vampires have control of the power grid, you will have to rely on alternative energy production. Now, don’t roll your eyes, not ALL alternative energy production is low-grade, hippy-dippy, AND inefficient. Look at the links below. The methane plants ARE ALL IN OPERATION. The ‘Build It Solar’ is all by a professional engineer.
1. Bio-Gas Production Plans (methane):
2. Green Trust. Org: http://www.green-trust.org/freebooks/
3. Build It Solar: http://www.builditsolar.com/Projects/Projects.htm
4. Rocket Stoves: http://www.survivopedia.com/how-to-build-a-rocket-mass-heater/
5. Hobo Stove: http://www.practicalsurvivor.com/hobostove
6. Stan Meyer (Don’t know if this is legit, the physics is pretty complex):http://waterpoweredcar.com/pdf.files/Stan_Meyer_Full_Data.pdf
7. EMP: http://www.empblog.org
8. Practical Action: http://practicalaction.org/energy
Ahhhh….so many things, so few Chinese imports. You are going to have to MAKE things again. As depressing as the sounds, it is also very FREEING. Knowledge that was lost when the First World outsourced out little hearts out will have to be regained. I am not saying that we will just BE ABLE to suddenly manufacture things again, but the links below are a good starting point. So, grab a few of your handy Allies, (perhaps with a trades background) and have them put these things together.
Manufacturing / Production:
“The strength of this country isn’t in buildings of brick and steel. It is in the hearts of those who have sworn to fight for its freedom.”
Captain America – Marvel
1. Multi-Machine: https://opensourcemachine.org and http://opensourcemachinetools.org (More machines made from re-used materials)
2. Farm Ethanol Production: http://www.fastonline.org/images/manuals/Ethanol_Production/The_Manual_For_Home_And_Farm_Production_Of_Alcohol/
3. Technical Book Archive: http://www.tubebooks.org/technical_books_online.htm
4. Easy Homemade Projects: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8tX389iBnows12-Zyt0k3w
The author assumes no
responsibility for the use or misuse of the
information contained in these documents,
or the content of websites listed.
FOR ACADEMIC STUDY PURPOSES ONLY.
The content of this blog is not guaranteed for accuracy, reliability, safety, or legality in all jurisdictions. It is presented for educational purposes only. You are responsible for your own actions. Refer to manufacturer documentation for safety.